WHAT IS BACK FILL COMPOUNDS
- We have developed our unique back-fill-compound. Our unique back-fill-compound is a combination of natural earth minerals, which having the hygroscopic property, to retain the moisture for a long time. During Installation with proper water pouring, our B.F.C. powder convert into the “Gel” & its quality to retain the moisture upto twenty times its dry volume as well as it create a gel layer surrounding of our electrode.
- To achieve quality and cost-effective solution, we are having Vasudha, Vasudha Plus and Vasudha Extra Plusthree different types of B.F.C.
- Our B.F.C. is a combination of corrosion free and highly conductive minerals
- Having all the properties which an ideal BFC should require. It helps to reducing
soil resistivity and retain moisture and works efficiently to dissipate the fault current.
- Moisture is major factor in all earthing system, Shree Vasudha Extra Plus BFC
provides enough moisture and maintains for long time. When our Extra Plus Back fill
compound mixed with water, it convert in to semi permeable conductive gel foam
around the electrode. Specifically developed for relatively dry conditions.
- 12.5 kgs Bag Recommendation : 25 kgs BFC for 2 meter electrodes and 50 kgs. BFC for 3 meter electrodes